1/1 Photo of Luscious Lemon Frosting
** Poppy **'s Note:
Lovely frosting, makes enough frosting to cover tops and sides of two 9-inch layers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add lemon rind to butter; cream well.
- 2Add part of sugar gradually, blending after each addition.
- 3Combine lemon juice and water; add to creamed mixture, alternately with remaining sugar, until of right consistency to spread.
- 4Beat after each addition until smooth.
- 5Add salt.
- 6Makes enough frosting to cover tops and sides of two 9-inch layers, or to cover the top and sides of golden sponge loaf.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Lemon Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 856.7
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 233.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 180.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 176.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g