Piper Lee's Note:
This Lemon Cream does not contain yogurt or pudding or sour cream. It is simply the best lemon cream ever! You can use this to dip any fruit or top a cheesecake with it. Its use is limited only by your imagination. I LOVE this stuff!
My Private Note
cups ap ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl beat together eggs, 1/2 cup of the sugar and the lemon juice. Set aside.
- 2In a medium saucepan, combine remaining 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch; stir in water and cook over medium heat until thickened stirring constantly; remove from heat.
- 3Gradually stir in the egg mixture and mix together.
- 4Return pan to heat and cook on low, stirring mixture until it thickens slightly; remove from heat.
- 5Add vanilla and mix together.
- 6Cool in refrigerator until chilled; then fold in the whipped cream when ready to serve.
- 7Serve with fresh fruit like pineapple, bananas, strawberries, grapes, kiwi, anything you like. Enjoy!
- 8Refrigerate leftovers.
- 9Use on french toast the next day if you have any left. Yum!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Lemon Cream
Serving Size: 1 (749 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.5
- Calories from Fat 294
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 249.6 mg
- Sodium 83.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 67.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g