Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A light and delicious cookie. A must for lemon lovers.
- 1 (16 ounce) can lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling (Reserve 1/2 the can for the icing)
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup Bisquick baking mix (add until mixture is like cookie dough)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Mix all ingredients (except the reserved pie filling & powdered sugar).
- Drop by tablespoon onto a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 - 12 minutes or until done.
- Bottoms of the cookies should not get too dark--light brown is good.
- Let cookies cool completely.
- Mix powdered sugar with enough lemon pie filling to make icing yellow, or do like I do and add some yellow food coloring, then spread over the cooled cookie.