Donna Luckadoo's Note:
A light and delicious cookie. A must for lemon lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients (except the reserved pie filling & powdered sugar).
- 2Drop by tablespoon onto a non-stick cookie sheet.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 10 - 12 minutes or until done.
- 4Bottoms of the cookies should not get too dark--light brown is good.
- 5Let cookies cool completely.
- 6Mix powdered sugar with enough lemon pie filling to make icing yellow, or do like I do and add some yellow food coloring, then spread over the cooled cookie.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Lemon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.5
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 764.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of