Recipe by s'kat
I haven't made this, but am having guests this weekend and don't want to lose the recipe! Recipe courtesy Donna's Premiere Lodging.
Top Review by Donna Luckadoo
I made this recipe for my mom's 60th birthday breakfast, she loves lemon, I added a lemon cream cheese icing and it was a hit!! Thanks s'cat, I will be making this one alot!
- 517.37 g package pineapple cake mix, without pudding
- 96.38 g package instant lemon pudding mix
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml lemon flavoring
Ingredients for Topping
- 236.59 ml chopped pecans
- 59.14 ml packed brown sugar
- 59.14 ml granulated sugar
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine topping ingredients; set aside.
- In mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, eggs, oil and lemon flavoring.
- Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of batter into a greased Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle half of the topping over batter.
- Spoon remaining batter over topping and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining topping.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until cake tests done.