1/1 Photo of Luscious Lemon Coffee Cake
I haven't made this, but am having guests this weekend and don't want to lose the recipe! Recipe courtesy Donna's Premiere Lodging.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package pineapple cake mix, without pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon flavoring
Ingredients for Topping
- 1Combine topping ingredients; set aside.
- 2In mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, eggs, oil and lemon flavoring.
- 3Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 4Pour 1/2 of batter into a greased Bundt pan.
- 5Sprinkle half of the topping over batter.
- 6Spoon remaining batter over topping and spread evenly.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining topping.
- 8Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until cake tests done.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Lemon Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.2
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 142.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pineapple cake mix