I haven't made this, but am having guests this weekend and don't want to lose the recipe! Recipe courtesy Donna's Premiere Lodging.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package pineapple cake mix, without pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon flavoring
Ingredients for Topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Combine topping ingredients; set aside.
- In mixing bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, eggs, oil and lemon flavoring.
- Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of batter into a greased Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle half of the topping over batter.
- Spoon remaining batter over topping and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining topping.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until cake tests done.