Recipe by startnover
This is a nice and light summer dessert. The nice thing about cheesecakes, they taste better if cooked the day before!
Top Review by Alyssa.Rae
This cheesecake was HEAVENLY. :) Soo yummy, I would definitely make it again. I am not even a big fan of lemon but it has just the right amount. And in combination with the raspberries, it is just perfect! When I made the crust it seemed like way too much, way too thick, but just trust it-when it is all done, it is just perfect.
- 510.29 g package lemon supreme cake mix
- 118.29 ml oil
- 78.07 ml chopped pecans
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml lemon juice (you may wish to add 1 or 2 more T according to your taste)
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon zest
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 453.59 g package frozen raspberries
- 78.07 ml sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crust ingredients together and press in spring form pan.
- Bake 350° for 20 minutes or till light brown.
- Mix all cheesecake ingredients together till smooth.
- After crust has cooled pour in cheesecake and bake in 450° degree oven for 5-7 minutes.
- turn oven down to 250° degrees and bake 30 minutes more.
- Cool completely and refrigerate.
- For sauce combine sugar and raspberries in sauce pan.
- Boil and if desired strain to remove the seeds.
- Chill and serve over cheesecake.