Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a nice and light summer dessert. The nice thing about cheesecakes, they taste better if cooked the day before!
- 1 (18 ounce) package lemon supreme cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (you may wish to add 1 or 2 more T according to your taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- Mix crust ingredients together and press in spring form pan.
- Bake 350° for 20 minutes or till light brown.
- Mix all cheesecake ingredients together till smooth.
- After crust has cooled pour in cheesecake and bake in 450° degree oven for 5-7 minutes.
- turn oven down to 250° degrees and bake 30 minutes more.
- Cool completely and refrigerate.
- For sauce combine sugar and raspberries in sauce pan.
- Boil and if desired strain to remove the seeds.
- Chill and serve over cheesecake.
This cheesecake was HEAVENLY. :) Soo yummy, I would definitely make it again. I am not even a big fan of lemon but it has just the right amount. And in combination with the raspberries, it is just perfect! When I made the crust it seemed like way too much, way too thick, but just trust it-when it is all done, it is just perfect.
cant say i made the cheesecake, but i made the raspberry sauce for pancakes and it was awesome. I do hope to make the cheesecake in the future though, it sounds awesome!
Made this as dessert for a dinner party last night. It was a little bit of heaven! So light and fluffy. The (nearly) perfect blend between tart and sweet. I think next time I will add a little extra lemon, but that's just me. My husband and kids and company all thought it was perfect. And the raspberry sauce is so wonderful that I made some extra to have on ice cream later this week. Thanks for sharing this recipe! I've already passed it on to a number of people.