Recipe by Deely
This recipe comes from Kraft Food & Family. DH and his co-workers all gave it two thumbs up. It can be served warm or cold.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
this cake was lemony "Deelyicious" I even added in a tablespoon of grated lemon zest into the cake, my lemon-loving family really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing Deely!
- 510.29 g box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 78.07 ml oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 314.66 ml water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 473.18 ml cold milk
- 295.73 ml water
- 2 (198.44 g) box instant lemon pudding mix
- 78.07 ml granulated sugar
- 29.58 ml powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Prepare cake as directed on box.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Set aside.
- Beat milk, water, pudding and granulated sugar with wire wisk for 2 minutes.
- Pour over batter.
- Place pan on foil to catch any drips.
- Bake 55 minute to 1 hour, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.