1 hr 15 mins
This recipe comes from Kraft Food & Family. DH and his co-workers all gave it two thumbs up. It can be served warm or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Prepare cake as directed on box.
- 3Pour into a greased 13x9 inch pan.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Beat milk, water, pudding and granulated sugar with wire wisk for 2 minutes.
- 6Pour over batter.
- 7Place pan on foil to catch any drips.
- 8Bake 55 minute to 1 hour, until toothpick comes out clean.
- 9Sauce will thicken as it cools.
- 10Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 11Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Lemon Cake
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.9
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 403.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g