Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious, easy to make. Everyone always wants more.
Make and share this Luscious Lemon Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice (2 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 13 baking pan, set aside.
- In a bowl (or food processor) mix flour, butter, powdered sugar and salt until mixture forms coarse crumbs.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large bowl whisk eggs.
- In another bowl stir together sugar, flour and baking powder.
- Gradually whisk sugar mixture into beaten eggs. Whisk in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour lemon mixture over hot baked crust.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until top and sides are lightly browned.
- Once cool, cut into bars or squares using a long wet knife. Sprinkle tops with powdered sugar.