1/1 Photo of Luscious Lemon Bars
1 hr 5 mins
This is from Southern Living - I increased the lemon from 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup. It might just be the type of lemons that grow on my tree - but they just weren't quite tangy enough til I made that change. Everyone LOVES these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 2 cups flour and 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- 2Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly. Firmly press mixture into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 3Bake at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes, or til lightly browned.
- 4whisk eggs in a large bowl; whisk in 2 cups sugar and lemon juice. Combine remaining 1/4 cup flour and baking powder; whisk into egg mixture. Pour batter over crust.
- 5Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or til set. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars and sprinkle evenly with additional powdered sugar. (I use a sifter). Cut into squares. Store in fridge.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Lemon Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 74.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g