Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is really easy and so good, they melt in your mouth.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons flour
- Mix together butter, 2 cups flour and powdered sugar.
- Grease 9x13-inch baking dish, pat dough mixture into pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350°F.
- Beat remaining ingredients.
- Pour over top and bake 25 minutes at 350°F.
- While still hot, sprinkle powdered sugar on top of it.
these are surprisingly easy and delicious! I was a little afraid because the crust is very dry when it gets patted into the pan--but it turned out spectacular!
Good. I needed a recipe with less butter and these fit the bill.
I thought that the dough was a bit too crumbly going into the pan too but once cooked, it binds together. A sweet yet tart flavour.