Recipe by Michelle_My_Belle
please consult your vet before changing your pets diet. This recipe origionally called for one clove of crushed garlic to be cooked with the lamb. garlic is OK in small amounts but consult your vet before adding garlic to your pets diet
- 2 cups lamb (Chopped finely or ground)
- 1 cup cooked rice (Brown or white cooked)
- 1⁄2 carrot (Large, grated)
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt (Plain, whole fat or 2 %)
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the lamb by boiling in water.
- Cook over a low heat, covered, until the lamb is tender.
- Cook the rice according to package directions, using the water that was used to cook the lamb.
- Mix lamb mixture, carrot, and flaxseed with the cooked rice.
- Mix in yogurt and serve after cooling.