please consult your vet before changing your pets diet. This recipe origionally called for one clove of crushed garlic to be cooked with the lamb. garlic is OK in small amounts but consult your vet before adding garlic to your pets diet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the lamb by boiling in water.
- 2Cook over a low heat, covered, until the lamb is tender.
- 3Cook the rice according to package directions, using the water that was used to cook the lamb.
- 4Mix lamb mixture, carrot, and flaxseed with the cooked rice.
- 5Mix in yogurt and serve after cooling.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Lamb Dinner (Dog Food)
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 78.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: