Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got the idea from a restaurant I used to work at, and made a few improvements! It really is decadent, and great for dessert!
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce vanilla liqueur (I use Licor 43)
- 1 -2 ounce half-and-half
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice (fresh and key limes, if available!)
- graham cracker crumbs (garnish, for rimming the glass)
- Fill martini glass with ice and water to chill, then dump --
- Rim martini glass with lime juice and dip in graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix vodka, vanilla liqueur, cream and lime juice in a shaker cup.
- Shake, shake, shake!
- Strain into chilled martini glass and ENJOY!
I loved this recipe, this is my new favorite drink! Although I did change a few things, I added 1 count Butterscotch Schnapps and left out the graham cracker rim. The Butterscotch adds a bit more sweetness and buttery flavor. After trying this cocktail all others just don't cut it!
You should make sure to use Key Lime Juice instead of regular lime juice (yes, there is a huge difference) and the end result will be Orgasmic
I used 2 ounces 1/2 and 1/2. The lime was faintly noticeable. I would have liked to see it a bit sweeter and tangier. I must say I do like Recipe #65931 better. I was just looking for more of a key lime pie taste. This was good and strong! Thanks