Recipe by alligirl
Got the idea from a restaurant I used to work at, and made a few improvements! It really is decadent, and great for dessert!
Top Review by A.chase
I loved this recipe, this is my new favorite drink! Although I did change a few things, I added 1 count Butterscotch Schnapps and left out the graham cracker rim. The Butterscotch adds a bit more sweetness and buttery flavor. After trying this cocktail all others just don't cut it!
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce vanilla liqueur (I use Licor 43)
- 1 -2 ounce half-and-half
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice (fresh and key limes, if available!)
- graham cracker crumbs (garnish, for rimming the glass)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill martini glass with ice and water to chill, then dump --
- Rim martini glass with lime juice and dip in graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix vodka, vanilla liqueur, cream and lime juice in a shaker cup.
- Shake, shake, shake!
- Strain into chilled martini glass and ENJOY!