Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the best fudge I've ever put in my mouth. Seriously.
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup butter (not margarine)
- 2 1⁄4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, cut up
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- In large pot, mix together sugar, milk, vanilla and butter. Bring to boil and boil for 2 minutes. Turn off heat, but leave pot on burner. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Add each type of chocolate separately. Stir until melted. Add nuts, if desired, and stir to incorporate. Pour fudge into buttered 9x13 inch pan. Let fudge set before cutting.