1/3 Photos of Luscious Fruit Smoothie
This creamy, fruit drink is a delicious blend of pineapple, mango, and banana. Source: Better Homes and Gardens
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- 2Cover and chill the juice.
- 3Peel mango and cut in half (cutting around seed).
- 4Remove seed; discard.
- 5Cut mango into chunks.
- 6Peel and slice banana.
- 7In a medium freezer-proof bowl combine pineapple, mango, and banana.
- 8Cover and freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- 9At serving time, in blender container combine reserved pineapple juice, frozen fruit, and pineapple yogurt.
- 10Blend until smooth.
- 11With blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in lid.
- 12Add enough ice cubes to fruit mixture to equal a total fruit-ice measure of 4 cups.
- 13Blend until smooth.
- 14Serve immediately.
- 15Garnish with fresh mint and cubed mango, if desired.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Fruit Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 34.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g