Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was served at a baby shower.
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (13 ounce) carton whipped topping
- 1 (4 ounce) carton whipped topping
- 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup orange breakfast drink mix
- Mix cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple, sweetened condensed milk and the 13 ounce whipped topping and freeze in an 9x13 inch container.
- After it is frozen cut into squares and add the garnish.
- For a garnish mix 1 four ounce container whipped topping, 1/4 cup salad dressing, and 1/4 cup instant breakfast orange drink mix.
- Put this on top of the frozen cherry salad and cut into squares.
This is soooo easy and is a great light salad or dessert. My family LOVES it!! I haven't made the topping though...we just use some plain whipped cream on top and it's wonderful! This would be great for a ladies luncheon!
I will go ahead and make another comment: This was WONDERFUL