Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fluffy Puffs that are actually not as fattening as they look.
- 0.5 (17 1/3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed (1 sheet)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (4-serving size)
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- 1 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking square, melted (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F Unfold pastry sheet on lightly floured surface; roll pastry out to 10-inch square. Cut into 9 (3-inch) rounds using cookie cutter or rim of a glass. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 min.; cool completely.
- MEANWHILE, pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Cover. Refrigerate 15 minute.
- CUT cream puffs horizontally in half. Spoon pudding mixture evenly into bottom halves of cream puffs; cover with tops.
- Optional: Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Low Fat Option: Prepare as directed, using fat free milk, JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
- Flavor Ideas: Prepare as directed, using JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
- Also try: Cool Whip Chocolate or Strawberry Whipped Topping.