1/1 Photo of Luscious Chocolate Butter
This is really good on toast, muffins, etc. Try the flavoured chocolate chips, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1Cut butter into chunks and place in bowl of food processor.
- 2Add melted chocolate chips to bowl as well.
- 3Process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- 4Place mixture in a small container, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use; bring back to room temperature (makes it easier to spread) before serving if you wish.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Chocolate Butter
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 82.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 0.3 g