Recipe by Lennie
This is really good on toast, muffins, etc. Try the flavoured chocolate chips, too.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is the spread that will from now on inspire me to slim down anyhow because once I do, I'll make this whenever I get the mood for chocolate:) Yummy butter, very aptly titled and was a HIT with the KIDS who'd come over! I'd have this around on Valentine's day from now on:) Thank You so much for this recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut butter into chunks and place in bowl of food processor.
- Add melted chocolate chips to bowl as well.
- Process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Place mixture in a small container, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use; bring back to room temperature (makes it easier to spread) before serving if you wish.