Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really good on toast, muffins, etc. Try the flavoured chocolate chips, too.
Make and share this Luscious Chocolate Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- Cut butter into chunks and place in bowl of food processor.
- Add melted chocolate chips to bowl as well.
- Process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Place mixture in a small container, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use; bring back to room temperature (makes it easier to spread) before serving if you wish.
This is the spread that will from now on inspire me to slim down anyhow because once I do, I'll make this whenever I get the mood for chocolate:) Yummy butter, very aptly titled and was a HIT with the KIDS who'd come over! I'd have this around on Valentine's day from now on:) Thank You so much for this recipe!
You won me the 'Cool Mom of the Day' award with this recipe! :o) We put it on pancakes this morning and the kids were so thrilled (since it was our big splurge day, I even put a little bit of whipped cream on top...might as well do it right!) I was a little concerned that they'd eat too much of it, but it was rich enough that it was self-limiting. I'm thinking it might be good on grahams with peanut butter too...mmm! Might have to try it with butterscotch chips, too. Thanks so much for posting, Lennie!
Yum yum! I love chocolate so this hit the spot big time. The name is perfect for this and I used milk chocolate, although I tried some with the semi-sweet too. I preferred the milk chocolate. Spread it on Whipping Cream Biscuits and enjoyed immensely. Made for the Tea Party Photo Forum 2010.