Recipe by Manami
This sounds wonderful! Found this on I Can't Believe It's Not Butter website. Interesting! Then I changed it a bit.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or 2 tablespoons unsalted margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- i can't believe it's not butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into 8 pieces and softened
- 1 (18 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto or 1⁄8 teaspoon almond extract
- toasted and chopped fine almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender process milk, eggs, melted butter or margarine, sugar and vanilla until blended.
- Add flour and process until smooth.
- In omlet pan or 8" skillet sprayed with cooking spray, pour 1/4 cup batter and tilt pan to allow batter to coat bottom.
- Cook over medium heat 1 minute or until cooked.
- Loosen edges and turn onto plate; keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Evenly spread cream cheese down center of each crepe; sprinkle with toasted almonds, roll up and set aside.
- In same skillet, bring remaining butter or margarine, preserves and liqueur to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and add crepes.
- Cook spooning sauce over crepes, 1 minute or until crepes are heated through.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
- Carefully slide crepes onto serving platter and serve immediately.