Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Do you ever want to make cheesecake, but it's just too much work so you find something else to satisfy your cheesecake desires? But it just doesn't quite do the job? Well, now that I know you can make cheesecake as quickly as a batch of cookies, I'll be making this again. I am not a chocolate fan, but this is really delicious. Recipe courtesy of Favorite Recipes Quick and Easy Desserts. Serving size is estimated.
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (semi-sweet, melted) or 12 ounces chocolate squares (semi-sweet, melted)
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Combine butter, crumbs, and sugar and press firmly on bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes or until set.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.