Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was a finalist in the Pizza Creations category in the Pillsbury Bake-Off. Recipe is by Kathryn Morrison.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canrefrigerated classic pizza dough
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) container garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced sun-dried tomato packed in oil, well drained
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, well drained, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F Spray 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on pan; press dough to edge of pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook butter and onion over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is deep golden brown. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Spread spreadable cheese over partially baked crust. Spread onion over cheese; top with tomatoes and artichoke hearts.
- Bake 6 to 11 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese. Bake 3 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.