This was a finalist in the Pizza Creations category in the Pillsbury Bake-Off. Recipe is by Kathryn Morrison.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can refrigerated classic pizza dough
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) container garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomato packed in oil, well drained
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, well drained, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 400°F Spray 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on pan; press dough to edge of pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 2Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook butter and onion over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is deep golden brown. Remove from heat; set aside.
- 3Spread spreadable cheese over partially baked crust. Spread onion over cheese; top with tomatoes and artichoke hearts.
- 4Bake 6 to 11 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese. Bake 3 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Artichoke Heart Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 123.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic & herb spreadable cheese