1/2 Photos of Luscious Almond Mocha
Hey, another great one from Hershey's! This is for their dark cocoa and coffee granules but I changed it to use Cuban coffee and changed the liquid quantities.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together first 4 ingredients in large saucepan until smooth.
- 2Bring to boil over medium heat, whisking constantly.
- 3Boil 2 minutes, whisking constantly.
- 4Add milk; cook to serving temperature.
- 5DO NOT BOIL.
- 6Stir in extracts.
- 7Serve in cups or mugs.
- 8Garnish with whipped cream or whipped topping; sift cocoa over top.
- 9*If using with coffee granules add 1/2 cup of water more to recipe.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Luscious Almond Mocha
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.7
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 121.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 9.3 g