Easy and quick. Good 1-dish meal for those busy nights.
Make and share this Lu's Chili Mac recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes (I can my own and use a quart jar)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can red beans (optional) or 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces cooked macaroni
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain fat.
- Add onions and garlic and cook until onion is soft.
- Add green pepper and tomatoes, chili powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and simmer on low about 20 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Salt and pepper to taste.