Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found a cookbook that my mother in law Helen had. It is Better Homes and Gardens: So Good with Fruit and the date on the book is 1967. So I will be posting a bunch of recipes from the book so I don't lose them.
- Slice 1 peach; set aside for garnish.
- Dice remaining peach in large bowl. (sprinkle peaches and banana slices with lemon juice to prevent browning).
- Add banana slices, blueberries, honey and ginger; toss lightly to mix and to coat fruit.
- Remove cantaloupe seeds; spoon fruit mix into center.
- Rim with peach slices; top with generous scoop of sherbet and garnish with additional blueberries.