Recipe by Lalaloula
This yummy light salad features carrots, kohlrabi and eggs as its main ingredients. I think it is the perfect little lunch and hope youll enjoy it as well! :)
Top Review by morgainegeiser
I too went for the raw version. My grocery store had just gotten kohlrabi in, so it was fresh and a great addition to this dish, I also added avocado and it went nicely. Wonderful dish.
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 kohlrabi, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground chili pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 75 g plain yogurt (I use low-fat)
- 90 g feta, diced (I use low-fat)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place carrots, kohlrabi and eggs in a small casserole, cover with water and bring to a boil. Let simmer for about 8 minutes or until veggies are done, but still firm. Drain.
- In a big bowl mix together kohlrabi, carrot, feta and spices. Add yoghurt and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mash eggs with a fork (of course youve peeled them beforehand). Add to the salad. Mix well.