Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Inspired by Gooseberry Patch
Make and share this Lunchbox Pita Pockets recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups thick Greek yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups cucumbers, peeled seeded and diced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 6 sausage patties, cooked
- 6 pita bread
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 head boston lettuce, torn
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix together dressing ingredients and chill.
- Grill pita bread on hot griddle until warm, pliable and soft.
- Place pocket ingredients on grilled pita with dressing to taste.
- Wrap in plastic and chill until served.