1/9 Photos of Lunchbox Peanut Butter Brownies
Peanut butter + chocolate = delicious! From America's Test Kitchen, these are a variation on their basic "lunchbox brownie." Dense and rich and peanut-buttery. This makes a small pan (8x8) so it will be gone quickly. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil (letting foil hang over sides) and grease.
- 2Melt butter and chocolate together in the microwave, stirring often, 1-3 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- 3In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 4In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk in the melted chocolate mixture until combined. Stir in the flour mixture until just incorporated.
- 5Scrape batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
- 6Drop the peanut butter in small dollops over the brownie batter, then run a knife through the batter to swirl.
- 7Bake brownies 22-27 minutes, rotating pan halfway through, until a toothpick inserted comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- 8Let brownies cool completely in the pan on a wire rack, for about 2 hours. Remove brownies from pan by grabbing two sides of foil and lifting. Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lunchbox Peanut Butter Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.7 mg
- Sodium 83.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g