Recipe by missalexandrah
A grown up way of doing a healthy sandwich ! The Tapenade (olive spread) is optional . Enjoy ---
Top Review by Charmie777
Oh this was good and so healthy. I made them at first with the tapenade, but wasn't happy with the flavor of the tapenade. Just straight up carrots cucumbers and hummus was great.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1⁄2 cup store bought hummus
- 2 tablespoons store bought tapenade (olive spread)
- 1⁄4 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 coarsely grated carrot
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1 slice whole wheat bread with half the mixture of hummus and tapenade (optional).
- Do the same on the second piece of bread.
- Top hummus and tapenade with the 1/4 cucumber thinly sliced and the 1 carrot coarsely grated.
- This recipe makes 1 sandwich.