Recipe by frazkat
My daughter and I love my version of pizza for lunch. Any lean meat can be used (I use cooked chicken breast) will loads of veggies. I also add 1 tsp Salsa if I use Roasted Garlic Tomato Sauce and after all veggies are sauted, I add a dash of Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian Parmasean Dressing to boost up flavor. I usually use 1/4 cup low-fat pizza cheese.
- 1 (6 inch) tortillas or 1 large pita bread
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce or 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup red peppers or 1⁄2 cup green peppers or 1⁄2 cup yellow pepper
- 1⁄4 cup red onion
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom
- 2 -3 ounces chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup low fat mozzarella, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush tortilla or pita with sauce.
- Saute mushrooms, onions, peppers in olive oil until softened. Add the Roasted pepper and parmesean vinegrette and turn off heat.
- Load up tortilla or pita and add low-fat cheese.
- Bake in 400 F oven until cheese melts or to your crispiness.