Recipe by 2Bleu
All Lite-Bleu recipes are meals or recipes that we designed for our weight loss diet. Please visit our homepage for more info. Using the calculations from the packages, this menu is only 356 calories.
Top Review by CoffeeB
This made for a nice lunch for me today and in fact I was anticipating this sammy since breakfast. I used Brownberry's High Fiber WW bread and also along with the light mayo also spread a tad of spicy brown mustard. I opted out of the cauliflower (having that for supper) and pear and instead had an apple. Thanks for my lunch today 2Bleu!~ Made for Photo-tag!
- 2 slices light whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1⁄4 tomatoes, sliced thin
- 2 ounces lean oven-roasted turkey breast (6 slices Oscar Mayer)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (Hellmans)
- 1 cup cauliflower, steamed
- butter-flavored cooking spray (Olivio brand)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 pear