1/1 Photo of Lunch Ladies Peanut Butter Bars
I absolutely loved School Lunch Peanut Butter Bars growing up. When I did a project for the Lunch Ladies in the School District where I live some years ago I literally begged them for the recipe. They were kind enough to supply me with the real deal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream first three ingredients together.
- 2Add the vanilla, eggs and peanut butter and combine.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and mix together.
- 4Spread dough on a greased sheet cake pan, 18"x13".
- 5Bake at 350° for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- 6While hot spread with 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter on top. (this is not listed above).
- 7Cool so that the peanut butter has become solid again then spread chocolate frosting on top and cut into bars. (also not listed above).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lunch Ladies Peanut Butter Bars
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 275.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g