1/2 Photos of Lunch Box Taco Chicken Soup
* Pamela *'s Note:
Freeze this in individual servings for a delicious lunch box treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon, until crisp, in a large saucpan.
- 2Add vegetables and cook until onion is soft.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 4Cool completely and then freeze in single serve containers. Defrost overnight, then warm in microwave until heated through. Pour into thermos and pack in lunch.
- 5Send along small containers of cheddar and/or montery jack cheese, if desired, for garnish. This soup goes great with tortilla chips!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lunch Box Taco Chicken Soup
Serving Size: 1 (2376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 980.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 14.3 g