Freeze this in individual servings for a delicious lunch box treat.
Make and share this Lunch Box Taco Chicken Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cook bacon, until crisp, in a large saucpan.
- Add vegetables and cook until onion is soft.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Cool completely and then freeze in single serve containers. Defrost overnight, then warm in microwave until heated through. Pour into thermos and pack in lunch.
- Send along small containers of cheddar and/or montery jack cheese, if desired, for garnish. This soup goes great with tortilla chips!