Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Lunch Box Cheese Cakes, so called because they are so quick and easy to make, and taste so good!!!
- 380 g vanilla cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 250 g cream cheese
- 400 g condensed milk
- 100 g chocolate candy bars, roughly chopped
- Place cake mix in a bowl add melted butter and combine.
- Line muffin trays with the crumb mix.
- Bake in moderate oven until browned.
- Mix next 3 ingredients together and pour into cases.
- Place into vfridge and allow to set.
I can't believe I am the first to review these! After converting the ingredients and coming as close as I could to the correct measurements these were so tasty! Instead of using the muffin tins though I decided to use a 9x13 baking pan and do it that way. Muffin tins and I don't usually do well together. :) For the candy bars I used Reeses Peanut Butter cups and I couldn't stop licking the batter! I think a chocolate base would be very tasty as well. Made for the Aussie/NZ recipe swap.