On a recent liquor store shopping trip I came across another new product. Green Moon Absinthe Superior Anise Flavored Vodka came in a very cool metal tin that held the glass bottle. I am a sucker for cool packaging! It also came with some recipes that I just had to try. This is the one I really liked and wanted to share it with all of my friends. Enjoy!
- 1 ounce green moon absinthe superior anise flavored vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce apple Schnapps (I used Pucker Sour Apple)
- 1⁄2 ounce cinnamon schnapps (I used goldschlager)
- Mix all in a shaker with ice.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass.