Recipe by George Clement
This is authentic Filipino Lumpia. My wife is Filipino and makes such delicious Lumpia. It is much simpler than the other Lumpia recipes on this site but nevertheless very delicious.
- 453.59 g ground pork (very lean)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 118.29 ml minced carrot
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 4.92 ml ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 30 lumpia skins (substitute egg roll wrappers if you can't get lumpia skins)
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients,.
- Put one tablespoons of the mixture in the center of each Lumpia skin and roll into a cigar shape. Using your finger, wet the edge of the wrapper just slightly to hold it together.
- Using a wok or deep skillet, fry in the oil until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce for a dip. See my Recipe #149516.