Prep 50 mins
Cook 10 mins
You choose what you like for this one. I found this in response to a thread.
Make and share this Lumpia -Build Your Own recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb any meat
- minced beef
- ground pork
- chopped shrimp
- any sort fish
- chopped chicken
- chopped ham
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup vegetables (any 2 0r 3)
- chopped water chestnut
- sliced bamboo shoot
- chopped mushroom
- chopped green beans
- chopped cabbage
- chopped carrot
- diced potato
- soy sauce
- lumpia skins or wonton wrappers or egg roll wrap
- Fry the meat in a deep pan til done.
- Add vegetables, salt, pepper, and soy sauce, stir-fry until done.
- When done, drain the mixture and save drippings.
- Wrap mixture in wrapper, seal with drippings.
- If seal does not hold together, mix a bit of egg in the liquid.
- Deep fry.
I grew up with a filipino babysitter in germany and it ahd been years since I had lumpia now living in New York and your lumpia recipe is the best and I also love that I can pick and choose which ingredients I want in them Thank You so much for post such a great recipe!! eb0ny email@example.com