1/1 Photo of Lumpia (Beef) Rolls
Ambitious cook's Note:
My version on "How to cook Beef Lumpia?" Usually served with Sweet And Sour sauce.Great for a side dish for any occassions. Everytime we have a family get together,they always ask me to bring Lumpia Rolls. I hope you guys like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat skillet on med-high heat. Add oil.
- 2Saute garlic and onion.(Till onion turns transparent).
- 3Add ground beef.Cook till its no longer pink.
- 4Add chopped carrots,soy sauce and beef bouillion.
- 5Season with salt and pepper according to taste. When meat mixture is cooked, drain excess oil and let it cool.
- 6While waiting for the meat to cool down,separate wrappers.
- 7Put 1 Tbsp -2 Tbsp of filling in the center of the wrapper. And seal the edges with the cornstarch mixture.
- 8When done wrapping rolls, you can freeze them for later use or deep fry it.
- 9Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- 10And 6-8 rolls (depending on the size of your fryer) in the deep fryer,and fry them till they're golden brown.
- 11Drain on a paper towel.
- 12Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
- 14NOTE: ***(Direction on "how to wrap?' should be on the back of the pkg.).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lumpia (Beef) Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 692.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 18.4 g