Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is in direct response to a posted thread.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 bunch string bean
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 packages egg roll wraps
- 1 potato
- fat (for deep frying)
- Partially cook string beans, then blanch.
- Partially cook potato, peel then dice.
- Mix the ground beef with the carrot, beans, onion, potato, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cut egg roll wrappers in half.
- Place 1 Tablespoon filling in center of each wrapper.
- Roll up halfway, tightly, and fold ends inward.
- Seal last third with water to make edges stick.
- Deep fry until golden.