- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 medium shallots, very finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely diced
- lime, juice and zest of
- 1 garlic clove, very finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs lump crabmeat, picked over
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup salted roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- thick cut potato chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the cilantro, shallots, bell pepper, jalapeno, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, and olive oil.
- Fold in the crab and season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Let the salsa come to room temperature, then fold in the almonds.
- Serve with chips.