Recipe by Sissylu
This is one of my favorite quick & easy recipes for cheesecake. You dump all the ingredients in the blender, then pour in pie shells and bake. Very good and creamy! This recipe makes 2 pies.
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk (approx. 1 2/3 cups)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 unbaked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into pie shells and bake for 50 to 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- I do cover mine lightly with foil to prevent over browning, you may remove the foil about 10 minutes before pies are done.
- Let cool and top with favorite toppings, cherry pie or blueberry pie filling, etc.