Recipe by CookingMonster
We enjoy these for a quick lunch for the kids and they just love them. You can experiment with a variety of toppings or set everything out and let the kids dive in and top their own. They will have a great time. We usually just make them as instructed below and they are delicious. My husband also makes this on leftover hamburger or kaiser buns instead of the bagel.
- 3 bagels, cut in halves (can use any kind you desire)
- 1 (213 ml) can pizza sauce
- 6 slices pepperoni (thin slices) or 6 slices salami (thin slices)
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the bagels in half and lay on a baking sheet.
- On top of each bagel spread on pizza sauce, making sure to cover all spots.
- Top with pepperoni and cheese.
- Put in oven at 375 degrees and bake approximately 10 minutes or until cheese and meat are bubbly.