1/2 Photos of Luke's Pamuelos
This delicious dessert was created by our wonderfully creative 11-year-old son, although it is more of an "adult" dessert, he says. Try it out for yourself and let us know what you think! We are curious to find out what rating you feel it deserves!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put butter on tortilla -- lots of butter on both sides.
- 2Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on both sides.
- 3Put a pan on the stove temperature medium. Put the tortilla on the stove and flip it until crispy on both sides (3-4 minutes, keep a close eye on this!.) While doing this be melting chocolate in a pot.
- 4Once crispy, take the tortilla off the stove and put cool whip in the middle of the tortilla. Fold both sides over the cool whip and use the chocolate to make it stick together, put more chocolate on top.
- 5Cut up fruit and put it on top of the chocolate.
- 6Then put a little bit of honey over it and it is ready.
- 7Serve hot and cut up. Serves about four people.
Nutritional Facts for Luke's Pamuelos
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.4
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 200.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 42.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g