Recipe by Dienia B.
Dodge Extension Cookbook 1976. Has orange juice and mandarin oranges; really orangey.
- 6 ounces orange Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 cups Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix large box orange Jell-O with 2 cups boiling water.
- Add frozen orange juice.
- When congealing, add marshmallows, mandarin oranges and crushed pineapple.( have the canned fruit cold).
- Fold in Cool Whip.(have it a little thawed).
- Refrigerate until firm.