You'll have them running back for more with this baby, it is truly one of the best things i have ever made, i took it into my dads office and everyone came running and gobbled it up, what greedy pigs!!! although i don't blame them
- grease a 19cm x 29cm slice pan with oil.
- heat oils in a small pan, cook onion, stirring until soft, you will know this when it goes a bit white and see through.
- combine onion with remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- mix well.
- spread mixture into prepared pan.
- bake in moderate oven 35 minutes or until golden on top and firm.