1/2 Photos of Lucy's Zucchini Slice
Perfect Pixie's Note:
You'll have them running back for more with this baby, it is truly one of the best things i have ever made, i took it into my dads office and everyone came running and gobbled it up, what greedy pigs!!! although i don't blame them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1grease a 19cm x 29cm slice pan with oil.
- 2heat oils in a small pan, cook onion, stirring until soft, you will know this when it goes a bit white and see through.
- 3combine onion with remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- 4mix well.
- 5spread mixture into prepared pan.
- 6bake in moderate oven 35 minutes or until golden on top and firm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lucy's Zucchini Slice
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.3
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 101.0 mg
- Sodium 163.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g