Recipe by Perfect Pixie
You'll have them running back for more with this baby, it is truly one of the best things i have ever made, i took it into my dads office and everyone came running and gobbled it up, what greedy pigs!!! although i don't blame them
Top Review by Cristina
Have made this several times already. It was perfect! Everybody asked for more! The only addition was some sour cream on top of the slice when served for whomever cared for it. Thank you very much!!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 medium zucchini, grated coarsley
- 3 slices bacon, chopped finely
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup self raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- grease a 19cm x 29cm slice pan with oil.
- heat oils in a small pan, cook onion, stirring until soft, you will know this when it goes a bit white and see through.
- combine onion with remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- mix well.
- spread mixture into prepared pan.
- bake in moderate oven 35 minutes or until golden on top and firm.