Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
You'll have them running back for more with this baby, it is truly one of the best things i have ever made, i took it into my dads office and everyone came running and gobbled it up, what greedy pigs!!! although i don't blame them
- grease a 19cm x 29cm slice pan with oil.
- heat oils in a small pan, cook onion, stirring until soft, you will know this when it goes a bit white and see through.
- combine onion with remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- mix well.
- spread mixture into prepared pan.
- bake in moderate oven 35 minutes or until golden on top and firm.
Have made this several times already. It was perfect! Everybody asked for more! The only addition was some sour cream on top of the slice when served for whomever cared for it. Thank you very much!!
Lucy's zucchini slice is so delicious! My husband and girls loved it! Even my 10 year old who hardly eats vegetables ate it. Only thing I would cut back on is the onion, it was too much for my taste. Will definitely make again! :)
Top job perfectpixie!! I changed this slightly (mainly due to laziness and poor planning.) I cooked the onion in the microwave, and so didn't use the oil. My Zucs were small so I also grated one carrot. I felt a bit silly adding the oil as I mixed everything in, (since I hadn't cooked with it), so I added a small sploosh of milk to give the slice a bit of moisture. This zuc slice was far better than the one i used to use!! Thanks!!!