Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made these for my mummy and daddy while they were watching the rugby, and the greedy pigs gobbled every last one
- 3 slices cooked bacon, finely chopped
- 75 g butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped in 1cm cubes and sprinkled with the juice of a lemon
- take melted butter, egg and milk and beat until combined.
- sift in dry ingredients.
- add grated cheese, chopped spring onions and avacado.
- pour in milk mixture to dry ingredients with bacon.
- mix well.
- spoon into well-sprayed deep muffin tins.
- bake at about 200 degrees for about 10 minutes or until firm in the middle.