Recipe by Perfect Pixie
I was at my friend Livi's house and she was really upset, so to cheer her up I said should we make something. We came out with this extraordinary pie. It is very sweet, but you will love it. Sorry this was the first picture I ever posted and I thought Zaar would resize it, the Banofee Pie is in the bottom right hand corner.
- 1 (8 ounce) packet ginger biscuits
- 50 g butter
- 1 (400 g) can sweetened condensed milk
- 200 g whipping cream
- 1 banana, to decorate
- 1 chocolate bar, grated to decorate
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush ginger nuts until they are crumbs, add melted butter until mixture sticks together. With this you make your base and sides of a serving dish suitable. Keep making till sufficient.
- Heat condensed milk, not letting it boil, until it starts to go a golden colour, this takes about 4 minutes.
- Pour over base, put in fridge to set for a few hours.
- Top with whipped cream, chopped banana and crumbled flake, dig in--mmm.