1/2 Photos of Lucy & Liv's Banoffee Pie
Perfect Pixie's Note:
I was at my friend Livi's house and she was really upset, so to cheer her up I said should we make something. We came out with this extraordinary pie. It is very sweet, but you will love it. Sorry this was the first picture I ever posted and I thought Zaar would resize it, the Banofee Pie is in the bottom right hand corner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush ginger nuts until they are crumbs, add melted butter until mixture sticks together. With this you make your base and sides of a serving dish suitable. Keep making till sufficient.
- 2Heat condensed milk, not letting it boil, until it starts to go a golden colour, this takes about 4 minutes.
- 3Pour over base, put in fridge to set for a few hours.
- 4Top with whipped cream, chopped banana and crumbled flake, dig in--mmm.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lucy & Liv's Banoffee Pie
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.2
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 295.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 34.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: