Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another recipe from Lucky's Pet Resort and Day Spa. These treats are easy to make and will have Fido jumping for joy!
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- 1⁄2 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup white flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine oil, peanut butter and water.
- Add flour, one cup at a time and then knead into firm dough.
- Roll dough to 1/4" thickness and cut with cookie cutter.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.